This phase is currently closed
Create a shared, safe space to know yourself and one another. Make the case for wellbeing and resilience as acts of self-care to sustain you long-term. You will be introduced to a process of facilitated dialogue which will be used as a vehicle throughout the 12 months as a way of creating inclusive, safe spaces for more vulnerable conversations about each of your stories and lived experiences.
- Meet the WE Africa team and each other.
- Establish the community and a shared, safe space to learn and collaborate.
- Understand and articulate your own learning journey as an individual: what do you need to do to support your own experience, and what support will you need?
- Context-setting: why are we here? Understanding of the systemic context and your spheres of influence.
- Explore the realities of leading as a woman in this arena and what’s needed to tackle them. What do you think needs to change?
- Launch Open Circles dialogue process as a safe space for deeper discussion, connection, and exploration.
- Start 1:1 coaching to support your personal leadership growth, accountability, and goals.
- Wellbeing focus: gain clarity on your current state of wellbeing and opportunities for growth.
- Establish practices to sustain your overall wellbeing into the future and enable you to have the energy to pay it forward without losing yourself.
- Building a shared plan for Understanding and Adapting work that will guide your own learning as participants, individually and collectively, and help us adapt and change WE Africa to meet your needs.
Accessing this phase requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!