Here we shift from self-leadership to leadership of others and building productive relationships to enable you to have those difficult conversations, collaborate effectively and feel less alone. Create your leadership roadmap: set your vision, hone your strategic mindset and creativity, see your visibility as a tool for influence and have your voice heard in new ways. And of course, continue to work on your personal wellbeing goals and the wellbeing of others around you.
- Manage difficult conversations and practise fostering productive relationships based on collaboration not competition so you can be more effective, feel less alone, and develop stronger networks.
- Building strategic influence: relationship building, managing stakeholders, and communicating with greater impact.
- Gain greater awareness and skill in the areas of peacebuilding and dialogue as a different way of showing up as a leader within the conservation space.
- Regular masterclasses and conversations with extraordinary leaders from Africa and beyond, particularly to explore intelligent failure, risk taking, collaboration, and inclusion and diversity, amongst other topics.
- Understand visibility to others and how to be strategic in how you are visible.
- Continue to deepen the personal leadership insights you uncovered in the retreat and with your coach so that you can layer the leadership skills you are learning onto a strong sense of self belief and worthiness as a woman and leader.
- Clarify and articulate your vision and “I am” statement.
- Continue to hone your personal wellbeing goals so that they are embedded in daily life and start to explore how wellbeing lessons learned can be shared with others to create whole and healthy teams.