Deepen your leadership identity. Drawing from the research of Dr. Brené Brown, you will learn that courage is a skillset that can be taught, observed and measured, in both yourself and others. Developing your courage skills will shift how you engage in tough conversations, make decisions, build inclusive teams, engage effectively with stakeholders and overcome the many challenges and obstacles that come with being a leader and a woman in the environmental arena.
- Deep-dive into vulnerability and what it means to you to be a leader and change-maker.
- Courage as a skill-set: the four pillars of courage-building to fuel self-awareness, relationships, resilience, and impact.
- Rumbling with vulnerability
- Living into your values
- Rising strong from failure and setbacks
- Wellbeing for leaders: building and sustaining physical, mental, and emotional health to support your leadership and impact.
- Unpack what it means to be authentically “visible” to yourself first, and then to others and the world.
- Explore your own leadership style, learning style, and strengths, and how to use this information to communicate productively and build relationships and inclusive teams.
- Deepen your awareness and understanding of the stories, assumptions, and power dynamics that we navigate daily as women in conservation in Africa, and how we collectively start to challenge and dismantle those.